We are strengthening our team and are hiring more operators for the operations center
Lefdal Mine Datacenter is growing rapidly and is searching for motivated, competent and qualified operators for our 24/7 staffed operations center.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Monitoring and optimizing the data center operations
- Security and surveillance
- First-line customer support
- Perform simple data center operations tasks
- Be a link between customers and the operations department at Lefdal Mine Datacenter
- Rolling guard scheme with 24/7 rotation
- You should have a relevant certificate of apprenticeship or higher education
- Good English skills, both orally and in writing
- You need to be team-oriented and solution-oriented
- You must be willing to work shift work
- You should have good IT expertise
- Experience from the operation of technical facilities is an advantage
- Class B driver’s license
We encourage graduates to apply.
To succeed and thrive in the role, you need to be a robust team player who stands out during hectic periods. You are structured and able to handle a lot of activities simultaneously, while at the same time being able to prioritize. Moreover, you are accurate and can dive into the details, but you are also able to see the big picture. You are independent, but you draw on and cooperate well with others when needed, and you have a curious and goal-oriented approach to work tasks and colleagues.
Thorough training will be given in all aspects related to the job. For the right candidate, Lefdal Mine Datacenter can offer an exciting job in a forward-looking and international business with a great growth potential. The working environment is competent and including, both internally within the company and in the surrounding environment. There will be great opportunities for professional and personal development.
The place of work is Lefdal Mine Datacenter, Lefdal in Nordfjord.
For more information visit www.lefdalmine.com
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the position
Kristian Todal, Site Manager, Mobil 959 77 944
Mats Andersson, Chief Marketing Officer, Mobil 416 96 496